Refund & Cancellations
IMPORTANT NOTE : Customers will get the refund after 2 bank days from the refund initiation date..
Cancellation of Order before Dispatch
- The Company hereby informs User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company’s acceptance of User’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company’s offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User’s order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User’s order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User’s order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company’s servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a “Cancel Order” request, by logging a call with Companyâs Customer Care Centre by phone on 8144-600-800.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User’s credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If User’s credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and User’s order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to User’s credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- “Cancel Order” can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into “handed over to courier” on the Website.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance would be processed to be refunded to User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.